Snack Packs In A Jar
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 2 stalks celery, chopped into sticks
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mixed fresh berry
- ¼ cup granola
- ½ cucumber, chopped into sticks
- 1 large carrot, chopped into sticks
- ¼ cup hummus
- 1. Clean out an applesauce or snack pack container. Wash well.
- 2. For the celery and almond butter, fill the container with almond butter then fill a wide-mouth mason jar with the celery sticks. Secure the almond butter container on top of the mason jar and screw on the lid tightly.
- 3. For the yogurt, granola, and berries, fill one container with the berries then fill the other container with the granola. Then fill a wide-mouth mason jar with the Greek yogurt. Place the berry container inside of the mason jar. Place the mason jar’s protective cap over the granola container then flip upside down onto the mason jar. Screw into place tightly.
- 4. For the vegetable sticks and hummus, fill the container with hummus then fill a wide-mouth mason jar with the vegetable sticks. Secure the hummus container inside of the mason jar and screw on the lid tightly.
- 5. Enjoy!
Mixed Berry Yogurt Bark