Meal Prep Pesto Chicken Pasta
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt, to taste
- 1 lb large chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 1 1/2-in/38-mm pieces
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes, halved ⅔ cup pesto
- 2 cups whole wheat penne, measured dry
- parsley, for garnish
- 1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Toss in the asparagus, season with a bit of salt, and sautée until the begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- 2. Pour on the pesto, pasta, and chicken and stir to combine.
- 3. Toss in the cherry tomatoes and give everything a stir to combine and warm through.
- 4. Distribute pasta mixture evenly between 4 tupperware containers.
- 5. Top with parsley for garnish.
- 6. Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
- 7. Enjoy!
One-Pan Salmon And Veggies
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 2 lb small red potato, or yellow, quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, roughly 1 pound (455g)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- 2. Cover a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Spread out potatoes on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 3. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 4. Make salmon glaze. Combine salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon thyme, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix well.
- 5. Remove potatoes from the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze.
- 6. Place asparagus on the pan and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of thyme on the asparagus and potatoes.
- 7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it’s ready.)
- 8. Enjoy